You don’t want to miss IODA’s 28th annual world conference in Lima, Peru September 24-27, 2013! We are a truly global network of organization development practitioners, scholars and students.
This year’s conference, hosted by the Universidad del Pacífico, promises to provide intriguing insight into:
- How a leading company in Latin America has espoused OD values and approaches for 37 years
- What highly regarded company presidents in Peru think of how they can leverage their leadership
- What the practice of OD looks like around the world
- What kind of impact IODA has had over the past 28 years
- How we can prepare leaders to thrive in a challenging and changing world
- How to leverage your own practice with tools, exercises, and application groups
And of course, you will have the opportunity to meet some wonderful practitioners, scholars and students from around the world, each making a difference in his or her own country.
You will strengthen old friendships, make new ones, and come away feeling deeply appreciative of the potential of OD.
Here are some more specifics:
Learn more about this exciting conference here: www.iodaperu.com/en/index.html
Early bird registration ends June 28, so act quickly to receive a discount
IODA members receive a discount, so join IODA, or renew your membership: www.iodanet.org/
Register by going to: www.iodaperu.com/en/registrations.html and pay your fee online via wire transfer
Make your reservations at the Hotel Melia in Lima, early bird reservation ends June 27.
IODA creates the space for true wholeness – connecting across differences – through differentiation – celebrating unique traditions and divergent world views. It is simultaneously global and local – drawing people out of their own worlds to connect, and inviting the world to settle in for a deep appreciation of what OD looks like on the ground in each culturally rich location.
Come join the global conversation!