For Outstanding Contribution to the Mission of IODA
Call for Nominations is open until May 10th, 2015
All IODA members are invited and encouraged to nominate candidates for this honor.
The nomination and selection process will result in a final candidate being announced at the 2015 OD World Summit in Portland, Oregon, USA. This Award is open for all members of IODA except those serving on the IODA Executive Committee and the RBA Committee.
The selection will be based on excellence in the following areas:
- Outstanding work and effort in promoting IODA’s vision, mission, philosophy and practice at the international level
- Significantly strengthening IODA’s network
- Outstanding contribution, for at least 3 years, to building IODA’s institutional foundation and mode of operation
- Outstanding management of IODA’s annual conference and/or Summit
- Initiating and conducting social activities impacting positively on the cohesiveness of IODA
- Spotless professional, ethical and professional reputations are prerequisites.
Requirements for nominating a candidate
- Complete and absolute confidentiality in the presentation of the nomination of the candidates. Candidates should not be informed in any way about their candidacy.
- A letter in support of the candidate with a personal statement about why you are making this nomination.
- Proper references of the candidate’s professional work must accompany the proposal (ideally including curriculum vitae and references).
Period for nominations and contact
The period for nominating candidates is until May 10th, 2015.
Please send the name of the candidate and the required information by e-mail to:
Noble Kumawu: Nobleocic@yahoo.co.uk
The presentation of the 2015 Award will be made at the 2nd OD World Summit from the 17th – 20th October, 2015 in Hilton Portland Hotel, Portland, Oregon, USA
The RBA committee.