Scholarship Application 2019
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY – IODA’S ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2019
November 07 until 09, 2019 in Vina del Mar, Chile.
We invite you to submit your application for an IODA conference scholarship 2019.
The scholarship provides free conference registration, all meals served during the conference, the ticket for the Gala Dinner, transportation to and from company visits and Gala Dinner. With the support of the conference host team in Chile, IODA provides free accommodation for you during the conference on a shared basis.
Scholarship recipients are responsible for all other costs prior to, during and following the conference, including visa and passport costs and return transport costs from your country to the conference location in Vina del Mar, Chile.
To receive a scholarship, you must be a member of IODA.
For an IODA membership register or renew online HERE.
Please submit your application form to all three members of the committee. Add a reference of an OD professional – ideally an IODA member – and your brief CV including a digital photograph of you by: Friday, May 31, 2019.
Download your application form HERE.
This year the members of the Scholarship Committee 2019 are:
- Michelle de Bruyn, Chair Scholarship Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fiona Fraser, Member of the Conference Committee: email@example.com
- Silke Haebold, Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
IODA is a non-profit global network of organization development professionals, consultants, students, practitioners and social scientists. IODA is dedicated to supporting and strengthening OD principles at the international level through research, academic OD programs, peer mentoring and coaching, networking, knowledge sharing, international projects and cultural interchange.
How can I contribute to the scholarships 2019?
- Make a contribution directly to the annual conference team under the leadership of the conference chair. These funds support accommodation and registration costs of the recipients
- You may want to sponsor one particular scholarship winner.